Visit Track It Forward for a list of current volunteer opportunities.
Service Hour Program
In an effort to ensure family involvement and ownership in Ridgecroft School, each Ridgecroft family is required to complete 25 service hours each year.
Service Hours Guidelines:
- The service year is June 1 through May 31.
- Each Ridgecroft family is required to complete 25 service hours. Family can include extended family such as grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.
- Once high school students have earned their own community service hours and have been approved by their advisor, they may help earn service hours for the family requirement.
- Each family will be responsible for tracking and documenting their hours on TrackitForward.com.
- For any service hours not worked, $20.00 per service hour will be assessed. All service hour accounts need to be settled by May 31.